The TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland is currently providing scholarship opportunities to outstanding international students seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview. Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2022
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Australia
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship: Two scholarships are on offer. One scholarship covering 25% of the tuition fees and, one scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees, for LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
- Applicants must have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Applicants must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International Students
Application Process: Submit your application online, the form will take at least 20 minutes to complete.
- a copy of your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You’ll also need to tell us about:
- why you want to study law and what you hope to achieve with your degree
- your personal qualities, which may include evidence of: leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- your financial need or hardship
- other scholarships you have applied for.
Visit The Official Website For More Information