AIB Recruitment – All interested individuals for AIB job opportunities can now Apply with this link www.aib.gov.ng
The accident investigation Bureau application is now open for those that are qualified and has what it takes to work with AIB.
The news coming to the desk is that AIB is now Recruiting new members into the company.
It is advised you read this till the end so you can get all the instructions and avoid some mistakes.
AIB Recruitment is free for everyone as the company will not ask you to pay for anything.
Disregard any information or persons telling you to pay to get the job, they will only take your money and run.
In this article, we have provided a detailed explanation of how you can pay for AIB Recruitment and the requirements you need to meet up with.
Requirements For AIB Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
- Should be ready to work under pressure
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For AIB Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of AIB Recruitment and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step-by-step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.aib.gov.ng
- You will be required to create an account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your pieces of information because after submission there will be no room for edit or changes
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about AIB Recruitment, To get it first, leave a message for us in the comment section