p>JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025: Commerce is one of the subjects that candidates can choose to write in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Commerce is the study of the exchange of goods and services, and the activities that facilitate it. Commerce covers topics such as trade, business, marketing, banking, insurance, transportation, communication, and entrepreneurship.
If you are planning to write Commerce in the JAMB UTME 2024/2025, you need to prepare well by studying the recommended textbooks for the subject. The recommended textbooks are the ones that JAMB has approved as containing the relevant and updated information for the examination. Studying these textbooks will help you to understand the concepts, principles, and theories of Commerce, and also to answer the questions correctly and confidently.
RList of JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025
The following are the JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025:
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana ? First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 ? 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and Colleges, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. et al (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F. et al (1996) Management (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana ? First Publishers.
- Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1 ? 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1 ? 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplifiedfor SSS 1 ? 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.
How to Use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025
The JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025 are not meant to be read cover to cover without a plan or a purpose. You need to use them strategically and effectively to maximize your chances of scoring high in the examination.
Here are some tips on how to use the JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025:
- Get the JAMB syllabus for Commerce 2024/2025 from JAMB official website. The syllabus contains the topics and subtopics that you are expected to know for the examination.
- Choose one or two textbooks from the list above that suit your learning style and preference.
- Study each topic and subtopic in the syllabus using the textbooks as your guide.
- Make notes of the key points, definitions, examples, and diagrams that you encounter in the textbooks.
- Review your notes regularly and test yourself with past questions and mock exams.
- Supplement your textbooks with other relevant and reliable sources of information, such as online articles, videos, podcasts, and blogs.
- Join a study group or a tutorial center where you can discuss and exchange ideas with other candidates and tutors.
- Seek help from your teachers, mentors, or experts if you encounter any difficulty or confusion in any topic or concept.
The JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025 are the best resources that you can use to prepare for the examination. They contain the most updated and comprehensive information that covers the syllabus and the exam format. By studying these textbooks diligently and strategically, you will be able to master the subject and ace the examination.
How many textbooks do I need to read for Commerce 2024/2025?
You do not need to read all the textbooks on the list. You can choose one or two textbooks that suit your learning style and preference.
How can I get the JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025?
You can get the JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025 from any reputable bookshop or online store. You can also borrow them from your school library or friends.
Are the JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025 compulsory?
The JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024/2025 are not compulsory, but they are highly recommended. They will help you to understand the subject better and to answer the questions correctly.