NAICOM Recruitment – The National Insurance commission Recruitment form is now out for interested persons via
This is to inform the general public that the Recruitment form for National Insurance Commission is now out.
For you to be part of the lucky people that will be accepted into the Commission, you need to read this post till the end so you can understand the requirements.
Have in mind that NAICOM Recruitment Is free, a lot of persons will come to you to pay for you to get the job, kindly disregard them.
You can make the application yourself from the official portal www.naicom.gov.ng
In this page we are going to give you every Details about NAICOM Recruitment, how to apply and All the requirements involved.
Requirements For NAICOM Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application and not above 40 years
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have no criminal record with the police.
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
Cross River State Government Recruitment 2022 Application Available| www.crossriverstate.gov.ng
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For NAICOM Recruitment
Since you have agreed to have meet up with the above requirements, you should now head over to the official website for the registration.
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.naicom.gov.ng
- Here you will click on the apply button
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
After submission, the organization will review ylur document and that of everyone that spied and if your lucky, you will be contacted immediately through the email or phone number you provided during registration.
Another thing you should do after filling the form is to check your form very well before submitting because after submission there will be no room for