NEMA Recruitment – The National Emergncy Management Agency Recruitment form is now out for interested persons at www.nema.gov.ng
The agency is charged with the responsibility to manage any case of emergency in the country like flood and any other thing that requires emergency.
Every year they recruit new members to be part of the agency and the 2022 edition is finally here.
This is to cordially invite all interested persons to start making their application for this edition of NEMA Recruitment.
You can also share this with someone you know, family and friends, you never can tell, someone in your contact might be lucky.
Read this post till the end to be part of the persons that will really benefit from this.
NEMA Recruitment form is free and now paid, avoid anybody that will tell you to pay for him or her to get you the job.
As long as you will follow the instructions we would provide for you here and you meet up with their requirements, you will be called.
In this article, we have carefully provided all you need to know like the requirements and procedures on how you can apply, just follow the instructions.
Requirements For NEMA Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For NEMA Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of NEMA Recruitment and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.nema.gov.ng
- You will be required to create and account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your informations because after submission there will be no room for edit.
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about NEMA Recruitment, To get it first, leave a message for us at the comment section.