Nigerian prison Service Recruitment – The portal have been opened for people that want to apply for this opportunity at www.prisons.gov.ng
Nigerian prison service is charged with the responsibility of taking care of convicted persons in the prison.
The prison service job is a lucrative one as there are part of the highest paid under the security agency.
Nigerian prison Service Recruitment form is free, avoid anybody telling you pay for them to get the job for you.
Everybody have the same chances, what will disqualify you is your failure to meet up requirements.
In this article we are going to talk about how you can Apply for Nigerian prison Service Recruitment and the requirements needed for you to be employed or recruited.
Requirements For Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application and not above 40 years
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have no criminal record with the police.
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
NECO Recruitment 2023 Application Now Open | www.neco.gov.ng
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
Since you have agreed to have meet up with the above requirements, you should now head over to the official website for the registration.
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.prisons.gov.ng
- Here you will click on the apply button
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
After submission, the Nigerian service Commission will review your document and that of everyone that spied and if your lucky, you will be contacted immediately through the email or phone number you provided during registration.
Another thing you should do after filling the form is to check your form very well before submitting because after submission there will be no room for edit
We would keep updating you on the latest about Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment to get it first, send us your email using the comment section.
You can also subscribe to our email list to be among the first people to receive this kind of updates.
You can also share this with friends and family or your contact list, you never can tell, some might be in need