NTA Recruitment 2022: Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidate in the verious position in the workplace. Interested person’s are advised to follow the instructions below to apply.
If you have what it takes to work with the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), this is the best chance for you. This article will provide you with everything you need to know about NTA Recruitment and more. So take your time and read till the end.
The Nigerian Television Authority, sometimes known as NTA, is a broadcast outlet that is partially controlled by the government of Nigeria. When it was first established in 1977, it was known as Nigerian Television (NTV). It had a monopoly on national television broadcasting.
The NTA operates one of the Nigeria’s biggest television network, with stations spread over the whole nation. It’s widely believed and accepted to be the “genuine voice” of the Nigerian government.
NTA Recruitment For 2022 Available?
If you want to know if Nigeria Television Auturity recruitment from is available, the answer is NO. NTA Recruitment for the year 2022/2023 is currently not available. However, you can bookmark this page and visit regularly we’ll update it immediately the recruitment portal is available.
Before then, you should read further to acquaint yourself with the application processes and requirements to enable you prepare pending when the portal will finally opened.
NTA Recruitment 2022 Requirements
There are basic requirements needed to qualify you for NTA Recruitment application. Check below to find out.
- Nationality-Nigeria Applicants must be of Nigeria origin. This means, the requirements if only available to Nigerians living in Nigeria.
- Identification card: You must have a valid means of identification to qualify for the NTA recruitment. Example, national identification card, voters card or drivers license.
- Min/Max Age: Applicants must be above 20 years and not more than 35 years.
- WAEC/NECO: Candidates must have 5 credits including Mathematics and English in their WAEC NECO or GCE.
- Higher learning certificate: You must have B.Sc,HND, OND in any related courses from a recognize institution.
- Computer Knowledge: Applicants must be a computer literate. As a candidate, Having a computer Knowledge will be an added advantage, it’ll increase your chances of getting the job.
The above are the basic requirements needed for the NTA Recruitment exercise. You should read very well before you proceed with the application.
How To Apply For NTA Recruitment 2022.
Interested candidates for NTA Recruitment should follow the steps bellow.
- Create an Account on the platform.
- Login to see the available vacancies.
- Read the instructions carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Upload your credentials and submit
We’ll update this application process once the portal is open for registration. Ensure you check back for more updates.
Thanks for reading this article till the end. You have more questions concerning the NTA recruitment? kindly leave a comment for us.