UBA Recruitment is now open for those that want to work with them, you can go now get the form at www.ubagroup.com/career
If you are interested in working with one of the biggest and best banks in Nigeria, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
United bank for Africa is using this method to invite all qualified and credible candidates to go ahead now apply to fill up some of their vacant space.
If you are a Nigerian and you have been looking for a job for a long, do you believe you have what it takes to become a staff of UBA, then you should not waste time in going for this application
Keep in mind that the recruitment form is not for sale, avoid people that will come with the story that you should pay for them to help you get the form or pay them to help you get the job.
The organisation is going to be careful while selecting employees as they are most interested in selecting those that are qualified for the jobs they have.
In this article, we are going to talk about the requirements you need to meet up with if you want to be part of this recruitment
Secondly, we have also provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this recruitment opportunity and it won’t be a stress for you.
Requirements For UBA Recruitment
Here we have provided you with all the requirements you need to meet-up and we advise you to read it twice to understand all and avoid mistakes
- You should be a Nigerian
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Have graduated from the university with at least second-class lower
- Only those that studied any of the following courses will be considered; Banking and Finance, Economics, Commerce, Accounting or any other course that is equivalent to the mentioned ones
- You should have no criminal record with the police
- Should have good communication skills
- You should be someone with good character and composure
- Have a good knowledge of the banking sector
- If you have a Masters’s Degree or a PhD then it is an added advantage
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should be ready to work even at odd hours
- You should have a good knowledge of analysis
- Should be between the age of 20 to 26 years
- Do not give fake documents because they will be rejected.
Looking at the requirements we have mentioned above, you should be ready to start your application without waste of time.
How To Apply For UBA Recruitment
Below we have given you a step-by-step guide to how you can apply for the Job, see the list below
- Visit the official site of UBA at www.ubagroup.career
- Select the job you want to apply for
- Fill out the form that will be shown to you
- Upload all your documents
- Submit your form
- All short-listed people will be contacted
You catch up with the latest about UBA recruitment you can always come back here at waptutors
How many Staffs does UBA have?
The bank has a total of 20,000 employees across all branch
How long does UBA training last?
It will last for 6 months and after that, you will be on permanent employment.
How much for a UBA-level salary?
For those that just graduated from the training, they will be paid 45,000 and when finally employed into the organisation, you will be receiving at least 120,000 monthly.
Is UBA recruiting?
Yes, there are currently recruiting new members.
Finally, The United Bank for Africa jobs is for all Nigerians that can meet up with the requirements above and here at want tutors, we would keep giving you the latest updates about them.
For more information questions, kindly leave a comment below.